We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic individual, to join our sales team as Sales Manager/ Advertising Manager. The successful individual will have experience selling media solutions to technology brands (B2B and/or B2C) and will support the UK Sales team in selling our native advertising solutions to both network and independent advertising agencies. This role requires a sales-focused individual with a minimum of 3 years of experience in digital media, with a good selection of existing client relationships – especially in the technology sector.
Key Responsibilities (Include but not limited to):
- Supporting the UK Sales Director and the UK Account Director on managing and winning business:
- Meeting new agencies and identifying new business opportunities within them
- Managing the relationship with existing agency clients and upselling them
- Generating revenue from these clients to reach quarterly targets
- Consulting and educating agencies and trading desks on the company’s new ad tech product
- Identify and attend UK trade events and other business networking opportunities
- Overseeing an Account Executive who oversees the operational aspects for the UK clients
- Able to understand complex technical solutions within direct and programmatic campaigns
- Able to understand the campaign data produced by the Account Executive for UK clients
- An ability to present results to clients via email, call and face to face meetings to upsell
- A skill in trouble shooting any campaign issues and steering clients towards a solution
- Competent computer skills including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and PowerPoint)
- Ambitious and keen to build relationships with clients
- Ability to produce key documentation and assets of a professional standard
- Accuracy and attention to detail are necessary requirements
- Must be able to prioritise workload using deadlines established by the UK Sales team, in accordance with Vibrant’s commercial goals.
- Able to communicate effectively with both external and internal contacts.
- Able to maintain a professional, friendly and willing approach at all times, with individuals outside Vibrant Media and at all levels within the business.
- A willingness to succeed and progress to the senior Sales and Account Management positions that are on offer within Vibrant’s UK team and global network of offices
- Competitive salary (basic and commission).
- 25 days of holiday.
- Private Medical Insurance with Vitality Health.
- Half price membership at Virgin Active, Nuffield Health and selected David Lloyd gyms (with Vitality Health Membership).
- Company's pension scheme.
If the amazingly colourful WeWork facilities, with open plan area and roof top terrace overlooking St Paul’s aren’t enough to tempt you, please read on for some additional reasons to join this progressive team. You will be working in an International environment, for a technology company who prides its success on innovation. We work hard to be successful but we also know how to have fun, our social committee arranges team events on a regular basis so we can enjoy our successes. We have a long track record of retaining employees for long careers, with moves to our international offices around the globe. If you are keen to be part of a team who is passionate about delivering advertising that consumers love, then visit our site at http://www.vibrantmedia.co.uk/careers to learn more.