The role will involve developing, designing, documenting, maintaining and debugging the industry-leading services and cutting-edge brand safety intelligence behind the ads that we deliver, integrating with various services and implementing new back-end APIs and services. It will primarily be back-end, but feature front-end work for debugging, testing and helping out on other projects.
The successful candidate will need to be a confident self-starter who relishes the challenge of understanding complex systems comprising many different components. They will need to take ownership of various systems, implement new services and features and proactively identify and fix issues as they are discovered, applying coding standards and unit-testing along the way.
- Web service design, development, documentation and maintenance
- Investigating bugs and integration issues
- Working with team members to achieve common goals, such as pair programming, code reviews and agreeing integration designs
- HTML and CSS
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Competitive salary
- 25 days of holiday
- Private Medical Insurance with Vitality Health
- Half-price membership at Virgin Active, Nuffield Health and selected David Lloyd gyms (with Vitality Health Membership)
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Lovely office. We are located at WeWork Mansion House, which also offers number of benefits to its members: free breakfast on Mondays, Happy Hour on Thursdays, themed social events, etc