Vibrant Media, the pioneers and global leaders of contextual advertising, enable brands to deliver digital experiences from native display and video to AR and VR. Vibrant's digital solutions lead the industry with viewability and are delivered across devices, within brand safe, high-quality editorial. Vibrant’s clients span all categories from Tech and entertainment to FMCG and sports, including IBM, Dell, Epson, Xbox and Unilever.
The company was founded in 2000 and has offices in London, New York, San Francisco, Chicago, L.A., Hamburg, Munich and Dusseldorf.
Driven by the talent, creativity and passion of our global team, Vibrant is just what is says it is. VIBRANT. We deliver exciting careers for those that share our passion and enthusiasm.
Our core values:
- Innovation - We think creatively to identify new possibilities and motivate others.
- Entrepreneurship - We own our responsibilities and feel accountable for every detail of our work.
- Vibrancy - We bring passion, energy, positivity and intelligence to everything we do.
For more information, visit vibrantmedia.com.
We are looking for an exceptional revenue generator. This role will require a focused individual who is persuasive when presenting at an executive level. The successful candidate will demonstrate excellent negotiation and communication skills, with excellent agency contacts at Account Executive level and above. They will also need to build and develop Vibrant’s relationships with our core clients.
The successful candidate will have proven experience and skills in the following areas:
- Minimum of five year’s media experience, preferably online advertising sales.
- Excellent understanding of the digital ad community from an Advertising and Publisher perspective.
- Recent Technology, Automotive or Health Account Experience would be a big plus.
- Sales Experience with a Small Brand (i.e. vs WSJ or Google, for example).
- Ad network experience (i.e. vs owned and operated sites).
- Recent Direct IO Business.
- A quality contact base.
- Ability to develop and share initiatives with the business.
- Honestly and accurately forecast revenues.
- Effective and inventive use of T&E to generate accountable ROI.
- Develop client and agency strategies to maximise long-term revenue.
- Working towards deadlines established by the SVP of Sales & Operations, in accordance with Vibrant Media’s commercial objectives.
- Computer literate, including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint packages) with the ability to produce key documentation of a professional standard are crucial to the role. Accuracy and attention to detail are necessary requirements as are excellent interpersonal skills.
Additionally, the place holder will:
- Have great energy/enthusiasm.
- Display a true hunter mentality.
- Be ready for the next level of opportunity.
- Be effective communicator both with external and internal contacts.
- Display friendly and willing approach at all times, with individuals outside Vibrant Media and at all levels within the business.
- Competitive compensation page (base and commission).
- Medical, dental and vision coverage fully paid by the company at individual level with an option to include dependents at extra cost.
- All Vibrant offices are located at amazingly colorful WeWork facilities, which provide a lot of perks to its members.